Old versionsSee all
Aros Magic Viewer is a small-size image viewer that supports many image formats and includes different useful features. All these features are normally hidden in the interface, but if you move the mouse and place it on the left, right, top or bottom, the options will become automatically visible.
At the left pane you will find the options to open pictures, save as, print, full screen, help, and exit. The 'save as' option allows you to change the image format of the current picture to Windows Bitmap or Jpeg formats.
At the right pane you will be able to explore the pictures contained on the folder of the current picture, but you can also delete or hide it, change the thumbnails size, or go up one folder level.
There are two ways to view the next or the previous picture. You can use the up and down arrow keys from the keyboard or just click on the current picture to view the next one.
At the top of the window there is the zoom pane option, which allows you to zoom in or out. You can also activate the zoom by pressing the shift key and the right and left mouse button simultaneously.
At the bottom of the window you can find the flip and rotate options, which can be activated with the mouse, and you can also use the left and right keys from the keyboard to rotate.
- The app's features are normally hidden for saving space
- Many options can be activated with the keyboard or with the mouse
- You can drag and drop pictures from the desktop or Windows Explorer
- Supports a variety of image formats
- Images with higher quality will take up more RAM memory
- Printing high quality images may take a long time